Content Creators and More

 


Content Creators


The writers and poets,

Creators of content and more,

Face every morning as if

A new idea will appear out of nowhere.





Wishful thinking my friend.

Ideas are content makers.

My content calendar is spotty.

I have a morning routine.


After my routine, I am fast at work creating

A new poem for my calendar.

The creation process is in stages

An inkwell hides from the pen.


The writer or poet mistakes

the spotty calendars as empty days.

What often appears blank or invisible

Is necessary to complete the thought process.


The ideas all come together.

Each idea embeds like a player

Inside my mind until all the ideas

orchestrate a symphony of sounds.



The sounds of each creation

Plays out until the time

Comes for more calendar content.

My calendar is like a talent scout.


Needs summon talent.

Who needs my talent?

What ideas and inkwells are still hiding?

The writers are content creators.


I see my poetic pen move by God's Spirit.

It is like a prophetic utterance on paper.

Each word or even one word

Rearranges former things to come to pass.


Poetry is an art and has a narrative

Unlike the other writers.

The poet's narrative is like

A prophet sent at the right time.


The poet's words are like a sword

The message will be timely

Wounds will heal.

Moments like this--

Leave us still before God.


Creators know about deadlines.

Keeping ideas and words alive

Takes focus and a mind to work.

Lifeless words are found in wishing wells.

Poems birth words from many poetic inkwells.






April 2023 Clara Mitchell revision 6/3/23













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winds of Change Continue

Redeeming the Time/Devotional by Clara Mitchell 1/2022